Unwin(e)d at Siduri.
Visit the Siduri Wine Lounge just off the Healdsburg Square for a unique wine country experience! Journey from Willamette Valley to Sta. Rita Hills with personally curated wine flights or relax in the lounge while sipping on a glass of Single Vineyard Pinot Noir. Enhance the experience with locally sourced bites from our kitchen created specifically for our wines.
Operating Hours: Open 7 days a week; Sunday- Wednesday 11:00am-7:00 pm and Thursday- Saturday 11:00am-8:00 pm.
Address: 241 Healdsburg Avenue, Healdsburg, CA, 95448
Our current menu offers a selection of regionally inspired bites, locally source products in a farm to table setting. Our wines by the glass program offers wines from across the pacific coast; from Oregon’s famous Willamette Valley, to Southern California’s Sta. Rita Hills in Santa Barbara County. Our draft system allows us to showcase more limited products as well, with micro-brews on draft to potential new wines available from our talented winemaker, Adam Lee. Whether it is a wine by the glass, a curated wine flight, a small bites pairing or a micro-brew on draft, our selections will have you coming back for more!
- Casual Seating or Reserved Seating in our Lounge.
- Choice of wine by the glass, bottle, or draft selections
- Member benefits available upon check-in
- Groups larger than 6, please email for private activity inquiry or call 707-433-6000
PASSION FOR PINOT FLIGHT (Up To 6 Guests)
- Sample 5 of our critically-acclaimed Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs from highly sought after grape growers along the West Coast, highlighting the geography of each region from which we source
- Seated Tasting takes place in our Lounge
- Tasting lasts 45 to 60 minutes
- $20 fee, waived with two bottle purchase or $10 fee for wine club members